Like us on Facebook
News and Events
Amie Haracz, D.P.M. is a podiatrist (Foot & Ankle Specialist) that has joined CLO effective August 1, 2011!
Dr. Haracz is a graduate from Duke University and Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. She has office hours in Crystal Lake and Huntley, and sees all types of foot and ankle problems.
Join Dr. Rochell as he discusses why exercise is important as we age, how to avoid age related injuries, and how to modify your exercise program if you have joint problems.
Rockford Orthopedic Associates and Crystal Lake Orthopedics Announce Intent to Merge
- Patients will benefit from the expansion of highly skilled university-quality orthopedic services offered through the combined organizations.
- Combining will further the organizations’ ability to recruit and attract top health care providers.
- Patients will see little change as a result of this merger and there will be no disruption in care.
- Organizations enter into a due diligence process with a goal to finalize merger in the fall of 2013.
Our physicians and staff at Crystal Lake Orthopedics are dedicated to providing you with the best experience throughout your healing process. Our mission is simple:
- To restore your health with the highest quality of clinical care
- To provide stellar customer service throughout your experience
We understand you expect the best, and the best is what we strive to provide. Our physicians are the best orthopedists in McHenry County, and our staff is compassionate and caring. We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you and your family. Many of your questions may be answered by our website, but we encourage you to call us so we may serve you personally.
Thank you very much for visiting Crystal Lake Orthopedics.
Crystal Lake Orthopedics is proud to offer animated educational demonstrations of our most common procedures.